- Names must be 63 characters or less.
- Names must consist of at least two characters.
- Names may start with a letter or digit, end with a letter or digit, and have as interior characters only letters, digits, and hyphens ("-").
- Underscores ("_") or spaces are not allowed.
- Names must not consist entirely of digits.
- ASCII case insensitive.
- AWordOf63CharactersMayBeLongButItIsLegal.com - is legal
- Web-Promos.net - is legal
- GR8-Days-4-U.org - is legal
- GR8_Days_4-U.com - is not legal
- Web Promos.net - is not legal
Also, please be aware of the rights of existing trademarks.
What do I need to register a Domain Name?
For registration you need a valid e-mail address. Also, you will need two IP-addresses. These are usually the computer addresses of the company providing your internet hosting, where your name will be inserted. If you do not have such a provider, we will use our primary and secondary server IP-addresses for the application process. These may be changed easily though your own customer control panel at any time in the future.
Do I have to pay at the time of appplication?
Yes, all fees are due in advance. The Nic database only processes pre-paid registration applications. In case of a rejected application, pre-paid registration fees will be refunded in full. Please make sure your domain is available before submitting your request on the following page.